AW: AW: Installer software

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Dec 9 04:54:11 EST 2016

Hi Peter,
thats interesting. Right now, I pack the 20000 video files (total 8 GB) in
10 zip files on DVD and store them when installing in a users choice
location on HD. I would have never thought it would be a good idea to create
one big  8GB app bundle. Do you think this would be a good idea? Wouldn't
this affect the loading time and memory requirement of the app? I always
thought that if you start an app, the whole bundle is loaded into memory.

Tiemo