Installer software

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Fri Dec 9 07:20:23 EST 2016


This may well be over-kill for your need for a Windows installer - but in the
past I used SetupBuilder (http://www.lindersoft.com) a lot and found it
excellent even for complex installation scenarios

However starting at $169 it's not particularly cheap and there is a learning
curve - but it does work!

Dave



-----
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
--
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Installer-software-tp4710946p4710954.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.




More information about the Use-livecode mailing list