PowerPoint VBA from LC?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 12:22:36 EDT 2016

If you can send keys to the powerpoint app, you might be able to open the
file, and then send keys to open the menu, and then step through the
keypresses you need to do what you want.

Having said that, have you considered using autoit instead? (its geared for
just this sort of thing)  Theres one or two macro builders that can do this
sort of thing too, but the few times I used autoit it worked well.