AW: LC 8: Go stack doesn't work anymore?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Apr 27 05:58:24 EDT 2016

Finally I solved this issue, due to my program design.
While starting up my "main" program, I opened a small helper stack in modal
mode and hided it directly.
With LC 8 on  OS X 10.11 this prevented obviously the main stack to show up,
though it was opened. (On Windows it worked this way). The result was, that
in the standalone it looked like the main stack never was reached by my "go
to".  I removed the modal of my helper stack and now everything is fine.
Tiemo