DataGrid Optimisation in LC 8.0.0

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Mon Apr 25 08:41:09 EDT 2016

I was testing in the IDE of all versions.

After your question I produced a standalone and the scroll speed of that data grid is comparable to versions 6 & 7 and took 11 seconds.

I also noticed but did not quantify that there is a visible speed difference when loading the data from the SQLite file into the data grid.

This also improved when comparing the LC8 IDE with the LC8 standalone.

Why is the performance of stacks in the IDE so poor?

All the best

Terry