Xcode Organizer

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 17:29:56 EDT 2015

Hi Ralph,

This really helped ...the refresh icon generated several files.

I still cannot drag the app on the device (or any of the simulators) in
Xcode?

>From the notes I saw earlier I should have an option to select the device
and do "Use for Development"?

This doesn't seem to exist in the newer versions of Xcode...

I just need to be able to load this on my iPad to test but looking for
notes seem to be outdated?

Again, thanks for getting me this far.

Glen