Earliest iOS I can build for in LC?

Neil Roger neil at livecode.com
Thu Sep 17 04:05:03 EDT 2015

Hi Ben,

You can build for iOS 5.1.1 and later and your app should still make it
into the store without any issues.

One thing to note is that as of 1st Feb 2014, you must build with at
least Xcode 5 which contains the the iOS 7 SDKs. More information on
this can be found here-

http://www.imore.com/apple-tells-developers-apps-must-be-optimized-ios-7-february-1-2014

Kind Regards,

Neil Roger

LiveCode Technical Support Lead
neil at livecode.com <mailto:neil at livecode.com>

LiveCode
+44 (0) 845 219 8923.
25A Thistle Street Lane South West, Edinburgh, EH2 1EW
http://www.livecode.com

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveCode/121318328010780>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/livecode> Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/RunRevLtd> Linkedin