Xcode Organizer

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Sep 16 16:34:35 EDT 2015

You can see the devices and simulators in Window==>devices. You can just
drag .app files into the device.
The provision profiles are in Prefs==>Accounts==>View Details. There is a
refresh icon. When you refresh it gets all the current Provisioning Profiles
setup on the developer web site.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services