Livecode all around the world

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Nov 5 12:38:48 EST 2015

+1

Anyone who has developed in dBase or it's derivatives understands what it means to speak English, and *STILL* have to learn a completely different development language!

BTW Google Translate has it "legte x in y -Taste". Dutch, argueably close to German has it "zet x -knop in y".

Still think this is a good idea??

Bob S