Printing just one card to PDF [was Re: The owner of a selected control - a mystery]

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Feb 24 06:19:15 EST 2015

Wow! It worked!  I did not get an extra page, and so I got what I wanted.

At first sight, I couldn't see the functional difference between my code and yours., then I realised that you set the printMargins BEFORE your ‘open printing’ statement, and I’d set them afterwards. I suppose to the engine this is somehow logical. I will see if a clarifications needs to go into the LC Dictionary.

Thanks - wonderful!

Graham

PS This was using LC 7.0.2 rc-2 on a Mac with Yosemite 10.10.2