Postgres SSL connection?

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Tue Feb 10 18:37:30 EST 2015

A file-based database (most of them are unless you are talking about
memory-only stores like memcache, redis, etc. which also still use
networking layers) can still uses a network layer to provide access and
security for a client. Aside from embedded ones, this is how they work.

Doc Hawk,

Is your server side component something that would run on a clients machine
or will you forever be in charge of the potential server side of it? Put
differently, is the server side component something you intend to ship for
end users to host themselves or are you wanting to run that side of it?
Depending on the answer, you've got some options.

Regards.

Andrew Kluthe