Still Buggy

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Feb 18 12:00:19 EST 2015

OK so there are still problems with 6.7.2. In a front script I have

on openCard
   -- set the size of the stack to the size of the background image
   if there is an image "imgBackground" then
      lock screen
      put the topLeft of this stack into theTopLeft
      set the rect of this stack to the rect of image "imgBackground"
      set the topLeft of this stack to theTopLeft
      unlock screen
   else if  there is a graphic "grcBackground" then
      lock screen
      put the topLeft of this stack into theTopLeft
      set the rect of this stack to the rect of graphic "grcBackground"
      set the topLeft of this stack to theTopLeft
      breakpoint
      unlock screen
   end if
   pass openCard
end openCard

The idea is to size the card I go to based upon the size of a graphic or image. The command to set the rect of the stack WORKS, but then script execution terminates and no other commands (like setting the topLeft of the stack) execute. I’ll file a bug.

Bob S