LiveCode books

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 20:24:04 EST 2015

In case anyone here had a similar question, I post this:

Not a major re-write, but I added some things about LiveCode 7, which came out after the first edition. It was taking me a long time to do the update, I was busy at work, so I asked Joel Gerdeen (he was to be a reviewer for the second edition) if he would like to be co-author. That way he was able to do the tweaks to my text that he wanted to, and he finished of some appendix parts that I hadn't got to yet. Those include a small amount of information about LiveCode 8. So, if you have the first book you probably don't need the second edition, but for $5 it wouldn't be too much of a risk!