Charset problems with .lc web page

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.org
Thu Dec 24 03:18:55 EST 2015

Hi Tim,

I'm afraid I know little or nothing about charsets, so I can't directly
help :-)

The difference between .irev and .lc is which version of the server
engine they are running - and obviously that depends on your server
setup. So, to help with answering this, we (might) need to know which
versions are being used on your server.

You could add
    put $_SERVER[" SCRIPT_FILENAME"] & "<br>" & CR

Presumably it will be a pre-Unicode and a post-Unicode version - but
knowing which ones might help someone answer your question.

-- Alex.