LiveCode books

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Dec 23 19:57:46 EST 2015

Colin Holgate  wrote:
 > Packt do a sale each year where they reduce their e-book prices to $5
 > each. They have three LiveCode books:
 >
 > https://www.packtpub.com
 >
 > Note that the one with just my name on it is the original edition,
 > the one with Joel Gerdeen on it is the later edition.

Thanks, Colin.

I posted that to the FB LC group, and one of the members there had this
question:

    Besides being an original vs second edition, were there major
    changes in the books? What I mean is, there are 2 different
    authors. Was the second one a major re-write or was it just
    edited and corrected?
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/livecodeusers/permalink/963679307004253/>

If you're not on FB feel free to post the answer here and I'll re-post
there.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems