Improving the LiveCode release notes

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Tue Dec 15 04:00:28 EST 2015

On 14/12/2015 18:00, Mark Wieder wrote:
> On 12/14/2015 09:46 AM, Peter TB Brett wrote:
>
>> I'd really appreciate some feedback to help me understand how we can
>> make the LiveCode release notes more informative and helpful.
>
> How about alphabetizing the Dictionary Additions and Dictionary Changes
> lists?

Good plan.

How useful are those sections?  Does anyone actually rely on them for
anything?

The majority of the "dictionary changes" appear to be, "Fix some
formatting" or "Tweak some grammar" rather than any change to the actual
behaviour of the syntax.

                                   Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>