Improving the LiveCode release notes

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Tue Dec 15 03:48:19 EST 2015

Peter, the extra info and up to date info on Xcode and Android in the DP11
release notes are great :)

In general, the DP11 release notes are already a big improvement on earlier
versions

Dave

Peter TB Brett wrote
> On 15/12/2015 00:28, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>> Peter TB Brett wrote:
>>> I'm currently working on the LiveCode 8 release notes (in preparation
>>> for RC 1!)
>>>
>>> I'd really appreciate some feedback to help me understand how we can
>>> make the LiveCode release notes more informative and helpful.
>>
>> A frequently-asked question is which version of xTools is needed for iOS
>> deployment.
>
> Is the info in the "Platform Support: iOS" section of the 8.0.0-dp-11
> release notes not enough?  What else should be in there?
>
>                                       Peter
>
> --
> Dr Peter Brett <

> peter.brett@

> LiveCode Open Source Team
>
> LiveCode on reddit: https://reddit.com/r/livecode

-----
"The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein