Get Modification Date of a Single File

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Tue Aug 11 22:40:22 EDT 2015

I don’t have a mobile but on the older versions
for desktops you use Files command.

The detailed files form returns a list of files, one file per line. Each line contains the following attributes, separated by commas:
	* The file's name, URL-encoded
	* The file's size in bytes (on Mac OS and OS X systems, the size of the file's data fork)
	* The resource fork size in bytes (Mac OS and OS X systems only)
	* The file's creation date in seconds (Mac OS, OS X, and Windows systems only)
	* The file's modification date in seconds
	* The file's last-accessed date in seconds (Unix, OS X and Windows systems only)
	* The file's last-backup date in seconds (Mac OS and OS X systems only)
	* The file's owner (Unix and OS X systems only)
	* The file's group owner (Unix and OS X systems only)
	* The file's access permissions
	* The file's creator and file type (Mac OS and OS X only)
Any attribute that is not supported on the current system is reported as empty.

John Balgenorth