Get Modification Date of a Single File
sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Aug 12 04:40:22 CEST 2015
I don’t have a mobile but on the older versions
for desktops you use Files command.
The detailed files form returns a list of files, one file per line. Each line contains the following attributes, separated by commas:
* The file's name, URL-encoded
* The file's size in bytes (on Mac OS and OS X systems, the size of the file's data fork)
* The resource fork size in bytes (Mac OS and OS X systems only)
* The file's creation date in seconds (Mac OS, OS X, and Windows systems only)
* The file's modification date in seconds
* The file's last-accessed date in seconds (Unix, OS X and Windows systems only)
* The file's last-backup date in seconds (Mac OS and OS X systems only)
* The file's owner (Unix and OS X systems only)
* The file's group owner (Unix and OS X systems only)
* The file's access permissions
* The file's creator and file type (Mac OS and OS X only)
Any attribute that is not supported on the current system is reported as empty.
On Aug 11, 2015, at 7:17 PM, Brahmanathaswami <brahma at hindu.org> wrote:
> can we check the modification date of a single file?
> use case: mobile; get date of local file resource; ping LC server check on mod date of the same resource, if latter is younger, then fetch it
> Swasti Astu, Be Well!
> Kauai's Hindu Monastery
> use-livecode mailing list
> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
More information about the use-livecode