Android Intents/iOS Extensions?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Apr 23 21:38:11 EDT 2015

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/montegoulding/livecode/feature/TemplateAppMetadata/ide-support/revsaveasandroidstandalone.livecodescript

 > However, given your specific case where even if you edit the manifest
 > in the runtime folder it fails I think there's more to the problem.
 > I've certainly been able to do that to add permissions that aren't on
 > the SB dialog etc.

That's good news indeed - thanks for posting that!

Does that mean I should be able to add intents to my Android build so my
app can be among those that can receive specified file types?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems