where does revsecurity.dll comes from?

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Fri Apr 24 10:12:13 EDT 2015

Hi Dave
Thanks for this detailed answer.
I must say I have a complete different experience : I have been testing
several apps of mine on various win versions (xp, vista, 7) without
revsecurity.dll and never got any warning of any kind...
Besides, my clients have been using the same apps on the same win
versions + win 8, and with various anti-virus, but never informed me
of any warning... And since they're all almost 100% computer illiterate,
the would surely have ringed my phone in panic in case of any warning...

Does anyone have a logical explanation for that ?
Thanks in advance.
jbv