AW: AW: Is RGB on Mac something else as RGB on windows?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Sep 15 03:19:01 EDT 2014

Hi Jaccque,

in my case the result of a jpg and png screenshot is the same. On Mac I
always have to add 30 to the charToNum(char x of tImageData) to get the same
result as on Windows.
I hope this really is a "constant" and not depending of any system or
monitor settings, what could hit me on different customer machines.

Tiemo

Auftrag