need some RGB bug tester

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Sep 15 04:38:48 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am looking for some guys, who could verify my different RGB results on Win
/ Mac.

Please create a stack and put the following script into a button and save
the stack:

on mouseUp

   create img "foo"

   set the filename of img "foo" to "foo.png"

   put the imageData of img "foo" into tImageData

   put chartonum(char 8442 of tImageData) & comma & chartonum(char 8443 of
tImageData) & comma & chartonum(char 8444 of tImageData) -- a pixel some
somewhere in the middle

end mouseUp

Please download the following test picture: www.kestner.de/material/foo.png
and put it into the same folder as your test stack. Its just a blue.

Running the script with LC 6.5.2 on my Windows 7 machine it outputs the
following RGB: 99,150,200. Same done on my Mac OS X 10.9 it results:
82,130,188.

In this example the difference is only about 20 on each RGB value. On other
tests I had constant 30. Can you verify this? Do you get different results
with different LC versions?

Thanks for any tests

Tiemo