64-bit App Store requirement

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Oct 29 13:33:11 EDT 2014

The CME of 2012 missed us by 5 days. This was estimated to be approximately
the same as the 1859 solar storm. Lifted from Wiki==> "Telegraph systems all
over Europe and North America failed, in some cases giving telegraph
operators electric shocks. Telegraph pylons threw sparks. Some telegraph
systems continued to send and receive messages despite having been
disconnected from their power supplies." If we don't protect our power grid
and electronics with Faraday Cages we are in for a serious butt whipping.
The Russians still use vacuum tubes on military aircraft for CME/EMP
immunity. It's not a matter of if, but when.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net