Autosave ???

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 01:16:25 EDT 2014

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 2:08 AM, Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com>
wrote:

I mainly deal with LiveCode learners, and as such it would be nice if such
> things as AutoSave
> worked straight out of the box without having to add things on.

And that is why Richard pointed out that LC, every single version I've
dealt with since 2.x, comes with SmartSave - written a long long time ago
by Rinaldi, which is why he's still credited for it's existence.

Development Menu > Plugins > revSmartSave

Unless you've fiddled with the standard LC Installation, SmartSave will
work 'out of the box' in exactly the same way as 'Open Recent File...' and
'Test Target'.