[OT] LC Contractor for Hire?

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Wed Oct 1 19:40:18 EDT 2014

I need some help finishing a medium-sized LC project. It's about 90% done, and I'm just too busy with other work to do some debugging, some customizing of a Windows versions, and a few other tasks. This is paid work.

If you have suggestions about how I might find LC contractors, please share.

If you are interested, please contact me off list with your rates and availability.

If you know of anyone who might be interested, please forward this message, or have them contact me directly.

Thank you kindly,
- Charles
--
Charles E. Buchwald