Focus on next field

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Tue Nov 25 17:12:34 EST 2014

This would let you go forward and backwards, but you can already do this with no code by using the tab key:

on returninfield
   if the shiftkey is down then
      put the number of the target - 1 into f
      if f = 0 then
         put the number of fields into f
      end if
   else
      put  the number of the target mod the number of fields + 1 into f
   end if
   focus on fld f
end returninfield

on EnterInField