reopen app from background iOS 7 and 8 / multitask

Gerry gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 14:53:13 EST 2014

Ralph is referring to a method that involves changing some settings in a
file in the LiveCode application package. That change stops iOS apps
quitting when they are sent to the background.

It's insane that we have to resort to such hacks but RunRev don't seem
interested in providing a real solution (they don't even answer emails
about it).

Gerry