New Documentation section in Forums/Open Source (was Re: wait with messages)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat May 10 10:12:13 EDT 2014

As promised, thanks to Heather's work in helping me sort out some PHPBB
permissions issues, we now have a forum for Documentation in the Open
Source section of the forums:
<http://forums.runrev.com/viewforum.php?f=83>

One way I see this as becoming a productive working group is for
proposals for documentation enhancement to be explored in the section
there labeled "Brainstorms", and when they become refined to the point
of being actionable they get elevated to the "Projects" list below it.

Ideally each project would have a team of people in a position to carry
it through, perhaps with a team leader to facilitate whatever
coordination may be needed among team members and the relevant RunRev staff.

As your Community Manager, I'm at your disposal to help remove any
obstacles you may encounter along the way which impair successful
completion of Documentation projects.  If resources to complete a
project, whether code or human, are needed from the core dev team at
RunRev, please let me know so I can be sure to discuss that with the
team at first opportunity.

--
   Richard Gaskin
   LiveCode Community Manager