[OFF] Cool Plugins

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri May 9 23:53:47 EDT 2014

Richard,
Let's start a group to discuss, and it should be more community than core
team.  The core team is a little lax on a variety of things, probably
because responsibilities are not clear and expectations are not followed-up
on.  For instance, community contributions to the documentation is supposed
to be included, but it does not seem to happen.

So I can see someone at LC being responsible/accountable, but mainly for
the reason of having it be in contact with home base, to help
mediate/referee disputes, etc., but otherwise to stay out of the way.