rIDE

Benjamin Beaumont ben at runrev.com
Mon Feb 17 12:49:54 EST 2014

Dear list members,

I wanted to email to make you aware of a the rIDE open-source project. The
project lead or proposer is Mats Wilstand, a regular contributor here. Many
of you will know him from our RunRevLive conferences too. The project,
rIDE, will be familiar to many of you. It is an integrated tools
palette/project browser/property inspector whose focus is performance. If
you would like more information I would recommend heading over to the
contributors forum where Mats has posted details on how to get it and
feedback.

http://forums.runrev.com/viewforum.php?f=79

If you are interested in contributing to a LiveCode based open source
project, this is a great place to start. Mats has a vision to extend this
project much further so there is plenty to be getting involved in.

We're thrilled to see so many open source project related to LiveCode
popping up and where we can support a project we will. rIDE is certainly
one we'll be pleased to contribute to.

If you have a project you'd like us to support, please don't hesitate to
get in touch.

Warm regards,

Ben

Benjamin Beaumont . RunRev Ltd

LiveCode Product Manager
mail : 25a Thistle Street Lane South West, Edinburgh, EH2 1EW
email : ben at runrev.com
company : +44(0) 845 219 89 23
fax : +44(0) 845 458 8487
web : www.runrev.com