revBrowser and modal stack

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Mon Feb 17 11:37:30 EST 2014

Bob,

Thanks for the advice.
But since what I'm trying to do is just a nice add-on to a client's app (the
client didn't ask for it), I don't want to spend too much time on this...
To make things clear, what I am trying to do is to use revBrowser inside
a modal stack. IOW revBrowser is activated AFTER the "modal stack"
command... So my guess was that revBrowser would display on top of
everyting, including a modal stack...
jbv