3D Raycasting in LiveCode?

Benjamin Beaumont ben at runrev.com
Mon Feb 17 12:59:30 EST 2014

Scott, this is brilliant. Well done! Quite a few team members came over to
look at the demo running on my system and tipped their hats to you. If
you'd like us to do a little performance profiling on the engine we'd be
happy to take a look at that for you if you send through the source. We may
be able to suggest optimisations based on the results.

Warm regards,

Ben