RunRevLive 2014 Conference Mobile App by livecloud.io

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Wed Aug 27 00:49:09 EDT 2014

Hi Jacque. You can use your account on as many devices as you like. I bet you accidentally misspelled your email or username. That would be the only way to generate that error.

The security is the email authentication.

Please let me know if that helps. Sorry about the version number. We will have to remember to increment it on the next update.

-Mark