RunRevLive 2014 Conference Mobile App by livecloud.io

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Aug 26 23:45:36 EDT 2014

On 8/26/2014, 7:08 PM, Mark Talluto wrote:
> Quick note that we have updated the RunRevLive 2014 since its release date.

I was just your first Android download. I had to uninstall the one I
grabbed off your site before I could download the one from the Play
Store (apparently the app build number didn't change, since there was no
Update option.)

Now it asks me to sign in, and then tells me my user name has already
been taken. Can you reset your server so I can re-log?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com