local notification question

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Mon Aug 18 08:41:54 EDT 2014

Hi friends,

I am currently diving into "local notifications" and actually understand
the mechanisms how they work when the app is open or closed.

I know that I need to store all infos about the scheduled notification
like their ID (from the result) etc.

Now my question:

The message "localnotificationreceived themessage" will only hold the
"alertpayload" I supplied with "mobileCreateLocalNotification..." as its
parameter.

So in case I stored all infos about my scheduled notifications in a SQLite db
I would need to do something like this to get all other infos associated this notification:
## Pseudocode:
on localnotificationreceived themessage
  put "SELECT * from notififcations where tPayLoad =" & themessage into tSQL
Is that correct?
Know what I mean?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best