The Road Map as it now is . . . . .

Terry Dennis tedennis at softwaredetails.com
Sun Aug 17 12:37:24 EDT 2014

Allow me to support the prior commentary on weak Android support.

LiveCode’s support of that platform is incomplete and frustrating.

Colin’s reference to “potential income for app developers” is valid.  However, I don’t rely on LiveCode for my income.  I use it to develop customized apps for non-profits, and then donate the apps to various organizations.  That said, I am probably a voice in the wilderness, relative to the number of people who count LiveCode in their box of revenue generating tools.  However, my opinion is still valid for my individual circumstances.

I would like to see an increasing number of newly devoted LiveCode app developers.  It’s difficult to attract the next generation of eager developers without a fully functional (and supported) platform that [apparently, at least from the outside] pays insufficient attention to the most popular current technology.

And, to add a level of complexity to my commentary, I also want HTML5 support.

Nobody said it would be easy.