Where are these stacks being cached?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Aug 13 23:21:14 EDT 2014

Lumping some answers together:

> Is is possible the client is behind a proxy server?

It will be possible eventually but right now nobody is.

> Sometime adding this to your url links:  [linkHere] & "?x=" & the seconds
 > into tURLtoFile
>
> Will help you force the file to skip the cached version on the proxy server

In this case the URL is a huge, long signed URL in AWS secure format. If
I alter it at all, AWS will reject it. :(

> Are you using “load URL” to call those stacks to download?

No, I'm using "go url" followed by a bunch of AWS gibberish.

> If AWS needs to respawn the server the resolved ip
> address isn't guaranteed to be the same.

Okay, didn't know that. So tomorrow we'll try the DNS thing that's been
suggested and see what happens. If that works, it's only a data point,
because we can't ask the users to run terminal commands to use the app.
In that case I'm not sure what to do, but I'll wait until we know that's
the problem first.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com