externalPackages

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Aug 13 16:17:56 EDT 2014

Thanks for the info.

I don’t really need any of them I was just trying
to use them if it was possible.  Your information
shows it is not possible and therefore I won’t
waste my time on it.

I am surprised that as long as LiveCode has been
around there are not more externals available.  If
you have developed externals for LiveCode why
not sell them like was done for HyperCard?  That
would be better than the Standard Library at least
for your pocket book and might encourage others
to earn a few dollars too.  It would be kind of like
fast food marketing.  Usually when you find one
fast food place others are in the general area and
might even be across the street or next door.  They
have found that having fast food places by each
other does not take business away from the first
fast food place to be located there and instead it
actually increases the business for all fast food
places in the area.  Just a thought since I have not
seen anyone marketing externals for LiveCode.

John Balgenorth