Marker image sizes

Jacques Hausser jacques.hausser at unil.ch
Tue Aug 12 04:33:06 EDT 2014

Le 12 août 2014 à 01:07, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> a écrit :

> Thank you, that must have taken you a while to figure out. You're very kind.

It's not so long to do, if one has some squared paper, but Bernd's stack (he sent it to me, thanks again Bernd) is far better !

> Do you ever feel like when we talk, we should call ourselves "this me"? Sometimes I think I am talking to myself. :)

Behavior buttons are a very good example of Multiple Personality Disorder... I would favor "myself" or even better "itself" over "this me". Something concerning the parent button itself.

Prof. Jacques Hausser
Department of Ecology and Evolution
Biophore / Sorge
University of Lausanne