[OT] We're shipping books

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Aug 6 12:11:17 EDT 2014

Hi,

I wanted to write a few things about the current status of my book, but
I'm really busy with a few projects right now. I'll write more later.

Nonetheless, we'll be shipping books again on Friday. We have sent many
customers a request to confirm their postal mailing address, but there
are still a few people who haven't replied yet.

If you purchased the book recently and haven't received a request to
confirm your address yet, please send an e-mail to
support at economy-x-talk.com and make sure you get a reply. Contact us
from a different address if you don't get any replies.

If you decide to buy the book today, we'll send you a request with a
confirmation tonight or tomorrow. Keep an eye on your in-box (and spam-box).

More info here
http://www3.economy-x-talk.com/file.php?node=programming-livecode-for-the-real-beginner
and
http://www3.economy-x-talk.com/blog/2013/11/26/everything-everybody-needs-to-know-about-my-book/
or click the short link in my signature below.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com