Vertical Menubar stack

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 02:46:22 EDT 2014

On 20/04/14 01:21, Alejandro Tejada wrote:
> Hi Richmond,
>
> Many Thanks for sharing your stacks! :D
>
> Are you going to expand these palettes to
> allow developers include custom tools
> (using front or back script) and insert
> custom controls (like groups)?
>
> Al

All I am doing is reorienting the palettes.

As it is really quite easy to do this (open the script under one of the
images),
there is no reason why people cannot start expanding.

I made an expanded revTools stack for RR/LC 2.0.1 many years ago, but
that involved actually adding
extensive amounts of stuff; then as soon as RunRev changed the way
revTools looked/worked,
my version non longer worked. I don't feel like making that sort of
effort at the risk of that happening
again.

Richmond.