Problem naming groups with integers

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat Apr 19 21:49:38 EDT 2014

Good idea!  The stack and the website are old.  I need to bring those up to date.

The before and after handlers are good things to add to the message path animation.  We might see the ball bouncing all over the place.

I think Richard has a tutorial or similar on the message path, too, and he might be updating that, also.

Dar