6.6.1GM Corrupted License

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 00:17:20 EDT 2014

Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this.

I start 6.6.0GM. I Quit 6.6.0 and start 6.6.1GM - I get the Activation
dialog telling me 'The current license of this version has become
corrupted. please activate to continue'. My details are auto-loaded into
the fields so I just click the Activate button and everything works fine. !
Quit 6.6.1.

I start 6.6.0. I Quit 6.6.0 and start 6.6.1 - I get the same Activation
dialog about the corrupted license. Instead of clicking Activate I click
Quit. I start 6.6.0 and DON'T get the Activation dialog, it just starts
normally. I Quit 6.6.0 and start 6.6.1 and I get the corruption message
again.

This is repeatable about 90% of the time. If I Quit 6.6.1 and restart it
I've never got the corruption message. If on the other hand I start an
earlier version of LC and then start 6.6.1 it's very rare that I won't get
the corruption message.

Probably just my set-up and a hint for me to do some disk maintenance.