AW: Localization

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 12:20:59 EDT 2013

Hi

Is this required on the iPad? There is also a language conversion for IOS 7
that will change the language that you might try / General / International
/ Language but you might have already tried this? If you have tested this
did it work? I have a need later in an app to allow multilanguage headers.
It should convert the typed text without a problem???

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41