Trying a custom handler for several math fields

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 14:48:54 EDT 2013

Hi Ken

I am really surprised by the depth of content that is out there to support
LiveCode. As someone who has only 2 months of using LiveCode the subject
matter keeps turning up every day. I just opened the links to see what they
offer and it looks interesting. GMANE was the one that instantly confused
me with the matrix of things on the screen. I need to go back later in a
trip of discovery.

Just a note: I received a reply today the included a stack all about using
numbers. WOW, made me feel like I have a mountain to climb. This stack was
the script that shows that there are expert users out there for LiveCode.
It knocked it out of the park with one stack script that addressed all
number formatting without changing LiveCode at the root level. The Stack is
titled "for Vaughn" look for it in this email chain.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41