Code repositories (was Re: Trying a custom handler for several math fields)

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Sat Sep 14 16:59:31 EDT 2013

Richard G wrote:

> That sounds like a wonderful contribution - thanks for that.
>
> In some ways it sounds similar to Scripter's Scrapbook
> (<http://www.flexiblelearning.com/ssbk.htm>), but has enough distinction
> that both seem very useful.

Information...

For people using the Community Edition of LiveCode and who cannot run it as
a plug-in, the Scripter's Scrapbook is also available as a StandAlone. Click
'Free Downloads' and select from Option 2...

http://www.flexiblelearning.com/ssbk.htm

Hugh Senior
FLCo