Field calculations

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 21:06:43 EDT 2013

Truth well told! Many Thanks, Richard. :D

Richard Gaskin wrote
> Long before they went open source, RunRev added community enhancement
> capabilities in the Dictionary through its Comments feature, so anyone
> can annotate it with useful additions.
> With a language this broad and used in so many different ways, this sort
> of crowdsourcing is much more useful for all of us than assigning that
> task to a single person who can't have the breadth of experience of the
> community as a whole.
> Perhaps you'll add some debugging tips there?

Vaughn, this dictionary's page is an example of the kind
of user contributions to official documentation:
(Read the user comments)
http://docs.runrev.com/Function/compress

I found really useful your posts to understaand the process
of learning LiveCode. Keep posting your questions! :)

Alejandro