Field calculations

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 21:54:36 EDT 2013

Hi

I don't recall any warning. I just had the update popup on my screen. So I
installed it thinking it was the window size update that was due out last
month. Owell now I can try out some of the things I was considering doing
on that design before the thing went south. By the way I did have it backed
up but it was about 3 hours of work lost. I actually saved it when just
before the update ran. Hey support it is a app killer!

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41