Field object bug on Android?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Sep 5 06:48:58 EDT 2013

Hi Terry,

I would never set the height of a field to such a high number. Not only
fields, but groups too cause problems if they get that big. Similar
problems occur on all platforms, including Windows and OSX operating
systems.

A good alternative is to set the field to a reasonable size and increase
and decrease the scroll of the field, instead of setting it to a fixed
number, i.e.

set the scroll of fld x to the scroll of fld x + 10 // (or - 10)

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com